Meet the Doctor
I just love being a dentist, and I am very excited for this next chapter of my career at Cornerstone Dental Care. Smile is one of my favorite things to do, my favorite expression to see, and the best word to share.
I've been practicing dentistry for over 28 years. For 20 years, I practiced in Hopkinton and have enjoyed treating so many wonderful families..and their children, and grandchildren! The past two years here at Cornerstone Dental Care working with the phenomenal team, has been a blessing both professionally and personally.
My favorite aspect of my career has always been patient interaction. I value that my chosen career allows me to provide dental care and also build relationships with our patients as they share their lives. I look forward to growing these relationships with new patients as well.
I strive to provide excellent dental services in a comfortable and caring environment. It is so very important for the patient I am treating to feel at ease and know they are my priority. I dedicate myself to caring for patient health-and this starts with a healthy mouth!
I also belive that it is essential to keep up to date through continuing education courses. I enjoy taking a variety of courses in dentistry in order to better serve patients as well as share what I have learned with them.
Education and Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery-State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency-VA Medical Center Jamaica Plain
- Undergraduate-Albright College
Professional Organizations/ Community Involvement
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of Women Dentists
- Fellow- Academy of General Dentistry
- Community Newspaper Readers Choice Awards-Best Dentist
- I enjoy working with individuals with special needs, providing dental services, volunteering at Special Olympics/ Best Buddies as well as programs with performing arts.
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine, clinical instuctor
- Kid Seal, Worcester School System
Outside the Office
After growing up in New York, I moved to Boston 28 years ago and never looked back. It has been a wonderful place to live and raise a family. I am a long time resident of Franklin with my husband and two adult children.
Recently an empty nester, I am finding that I have plenty to keep me busy. I love to travel, it's a passion. I enjoy walking, (especially on the beach, collecting sea glass) hiking, and spending time with my incredible family and friends.